CEL code

This is a discussion on CEL code within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; ok had my code pulled at autozone and it came up as a po304. missfire in cylinder 4 what can ...

CEL code

ok had my code pulled at autozone and it came up as a po304. missfire in cylinder 4 what can i do to fix this. i have nothing major done to my car. i have a blitz racing spec cat back and just install an egt gauge. i took it to the dealer once and i think they just reset it.they said they had to send the ecm to subaru
    light came back on few days later so i took it in and had the code pulled. is this something to worry about?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

wow not one person has had any problems like this

wow so helpfull around here

Check your sparkplugs for detonation or just compare it to another plug for discoloration, having that on a new car is something to worry about but your dealer should fix it under the warranty. If they did however actually replace your ECU you shouldn't have any further problems, could be a simple timing issue...

-alex

thanks for the input i plan on checking my plugs this weekend. also did some looking around and was told that since the CEL came on at idle that if it did miss fire shouldnt cause any problems. thanks again for the response