Where can I get 303 vinyl protectant?

This is a discussion on Where can I get 303 vinyl protectant? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Who caries this stuff? I haven't seen it anywhere around here....

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX

Question Where can I get 303 vinyl protectant?

Who caries this stuff? I haven't seen it anywhere around here.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

BUMP

Certainly somebody has bought this stuff somewhere.. I just wanna know where .

Here ya go http://www.properautocare.com/303-16.html

Don't forget to check out the rest of the site, lots of great car care info.
    Last edited by bdoug; 11-29-2003 at 08:53 AM.
    THE INTERNET: Where men are men, women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Thanks man, exactly what I was looking for

Hey, do you know if the 32oz. bottle is a spray bottel, or a refill?

Because it says 32 oz. Spray, and it also says "Available in a 16 oz. spray, 32 oz. and 1 gallon refills." which seems to imply that the 32 oz. is a refill.
    Last edited by MainFrame; 11-29-2003 at 01:39 PM.

I'm pretty certain the 32 oz is a refill. The 16 oz. is definately a spray bottle. 16 oz will last a long, long, long time. You don't need to use this stuff that often, it's great. BTW, congratulations on making the switch, mind if I ask how you learned about it?

so would this be what i use on my dash? instead of armorall? (i know armorall sucks)
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

Originally posted by Shibby
    so would this be what i use on my dash? instead of armorall? (i know armorall sucks)
    Yep.

"303" is safe for rubber, plastic, clear and solid color vinyl, glass and paint.
    THE INTERNET: Where men are men, women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Originally posted by glepko
    I'm pretty certain the 32 oz is a refill. The 16 oz. is definately a spray bottle. 16 oz will last a long, long, long time. You don't need to use this stuff that often, it's great. BTW, congratulations on making the switch, mind if I ask how you learned about it?

I guess I heard about it on here a while ago, either that or some other web site... I haven't used armorall since someone told me it's actually harmful to vinyl