I wrecked it
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on I wrecked it within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Ill post pictures tomorrow, but it went something like this... I was hauling ass through Westguard Pass, enjoying myself and ...

I wrecked it

Ill post pictures tomorrow, but it went something like this... I was hauling ass through Westguard Pass, enjoying myself and blowing off some steam, and I decided to back off it after a while, well i was doing a minimal 45 mph pace when i came upon a VERY steep downhill section leading into a turn, well I got airborne with all 4 tires, hit the ground, did everything i could to save it, hit sand, went side ways and went right through a road side pole. I kept going and slammed the drivers side door into a giant boulder and then bounced back onto the roadway... the car would not move. The front suspension is massively shot, the front tires are pushed back into the wheel well, and the drivers side door and underneith it are heavily damaged... other than that, i saved my friend and I's life with some quick reflexes and not panicing in the situation.

its not pretty, but its not as bad as i thought either. The drivers side is pretty messed up, along with a suspension component (the bottom part of the A-Arm) being crumpled, the drivers side door and under panel are shot, will have to be replaced. Its going on the lift tomorrow to at least get the suspension fixed. The rims are toast, bent and marred, so its time for a new set. The front bumper is crumpled on the passengers side, but not too bad. There are rocks that have my steering geometry jacked up as well lodged in just about every piece of suspension work. Oh yeah, and not to mention my insurance will not be covering it because my wife neglected to mention that i didnt have coverage as of the 5th of this month.
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Damn, that sucks. At least none of you were hurt. Just count yr blessings and good luck.

Glad to here neither of you were hurt. Good luck with getting back together.

steve
    2002 SRP WRX Sold .......i need another wrx
    13.3 @99mph with a mbc

03 Honda Element
    1992 Civic hb W/B20 SOLD

Find Yourself a nice GC8 Body Donor

Im glad your ok I wrecked just as bad if not worse than you....
    VS1/TXSII Hybrid (RIP)

Me: I hit a highway divider at 120...
    Stupid Cousin: Is that a bad thing?

Wow! Good to hear you're not hurt, sorry about the car too.

And I quote the Beach Boys:
    "If she had a set of wings, man I know she could fly"

wow that sucks, he might not be hurt physically but after my accident i was hurt emotionally and i think STIwish might be also

you can save money on fixing it if you buy some parts yourself, i saved over $1000 like that ... newsubaru.com ... and tell them you heard bout them from car and driver

SQC - 189

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    hmmm I see a correlation between all those items... but wow man a hamster? I prefer gerbils my self cus you can keep a hold of their tail so they dont "get lost", ya know... hehe it tickles

Damn no insurance that sucks

Well at least everyone is ok.
    Driving a FWD turbo is like masturbating. It is all fun until you realize that your just f***ing yourself.
    Get a real power AWD Turbo...

Slow down next time.

Thanks guys, I figured of all people you guys would understand the pain.. what a week, my wife files for divorce, i declare bankruptcy AND i wreck my car.
    STIwish
    -------------------
    RIP

I feel terrible for you bro

Reading the post AFTER the wreck it seem's to me you got some serious sht on your head already!!!!

All I can offer you from being an old fart is.................

Your alive, Your young and..........

Things WILL work out down the road!!!

Hang tough, And if you cant..............Get some antideppresents for awhile...

Godspeed brother

Shotgun

Originally posted by STIwish
    Thanks guys, I figured of all people you guys would understand the pain.. what a week, my wife files for divorce, i declare bankruptcy AND i wreck my car.
    Man, I offer you my sincerest sympathy. Three big blows all in such a short time. Just remember, God does not give you more than you can handle. These are very trying times for you, but keep your head up. You will carry on.
    I am very happy that you and your friend are a o k
    -=STomp
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

Totaled.
    STIwish
    -------------------
    RIP

Yeah I would look into getting some kinda antidepressant and stay on that for a while. I know a lot about the diff. prescribed drugs out there. My ex use to be pre-med student so I picked up quite a bit from her. You might want to look into prozac, paxil, or even welbutrum.
    Driving a FWD turbo is like masturbating. It is all fun until you realize that your just f***ing yourself.
    Get a real power AWD Turbo...

geezus, sorry man, i wish ya the best...
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

Originally posted by HighBoostedWRX
    Yeah I would look into getting some kinda antidepressant and stay on that for a while. I know a lot about the diff. prescribed drugs out there. My ex use to be pre-med student so I picked up quite a bit from her. You might want to look into prozac, paxil, or even welbutrum.
    Im already on Zoloft, good stuff.
    STIwish
    -------------------
    RIP

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.