I wrecked it - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on I wrecked it within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally posted by STIwish Im already on Zoloft, good stuff. I have great respect for a man that KNOWS when ...

Originally posted by STIwish
    Im already on Zoloft, good stuff.

I have great respect for a man that KNOWS when the burden is to heavy.............

I been dealing with clinical deppression for 25 yrs.....

Cheers bro

Shotgun
    (Hijack off)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sorry to hear this I can imagine how you feel. It's not nice thats for sure. Read this My story and we can start feeling sorry for each other

If it's any comfort at all, you know that it WILL get better.. You WILL come trough this and you WILL drive a wrx again

Regards
    Silver -02 Impreza WRX

Well im going to start a MKII GTI 16v project car to get back into auto-x at least, so that'll tide me over till i can again afford an STI.. I will no longer be STIwish, ill be STIam
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

Originally posted by STIwish
    Well im going to start a MKII GTI 16v project car to get back into auto-x at least, so that'll tide me over till i can again afford an STI.. I will no longer be STIwish, ill be STIam
    Its good that your pressing on...what year GTI is that?
    Justin
    2003 Sonic Yellow
    NOT STOCK ANYMORE!!

the MKII is 85 - 92.. Id like to start off with a 91-92 16v GTI, however I will end up doing a VR6 swap down the road, so it doesnt really matter.
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

Dude, I feel your pain, I had a car stolen, 2 days after my insurance was cancelled (without me knowing it), I had just started a new job, and recently broke up with my girlfriend. I thought I was totally screwed! It WILL get better, I never thought it would, but now I have a good job, a new home, and a kickass car, but no girl....but who needs em! When I first starting reading what happed I thought, "well it sucks but now he can get an STi with his insurance $$$" Crap! just glad to hear you and your buddy are in good health. Keep us updated...
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:
    Cobb stage II, Kartboy SS, SPT Catback, Cobb DP, WL Sways, Perrin/AVO Endlinks, Conti DWS

Previous rides:
    99 Civic Si (RIP), 2004 WRX, 2006 STI Cobb stage II

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.