Got in an accident
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Got in an accident within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Im coming out of the local college today, going 20 in a 25 (campus speed limit). the other lane has ...

Registered User Weeeeeeeeeeeeee's Avatar

Angry Got in an accident

Im coming out of the local college today, going 20 in a 25 (campus speed limit). the other lane has a line of cars going towards the exit, so i think all is well. Im stopping for people who wanna cross the street and everything, when this dumb tramp sees a hole in the line of cars (opposite lane) and tries to zip through. only bad part was she slammed right into the drivers side of my car.

she pulls over, and so do i.
    she gets out, walks up to me.

"DA F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU B****?!?!"
    "I'm sorry"
    "YOU DUMB B**** THIS IS A F***ING TWENTY-FIVE THOUSAND DOLLAR CAR"
    "chill out im sorry"
    "F***!!! YOU BETTER HAVE INSURANCE"

so we get out insurance, start trading info when one of the maintanence guys drives by

"hey you need a cop?"
    she stays silent
    me: "ya please call him over"

cop shows up in about 30 seconds (there is almost always one driving around campus). he looks at both our cars, hears the story, then says to the girl "You are entirely at fault"

so the girl gets into her car, while i talk to the cop some more.
    then we all go our seperate ways.

now i got a 500 deductible to pay, which is waaaaaaaaaaay too much for me right now, but i gotta scrounge up the cash somehow. im getting my car inspected on the 21st.

[/end rant]
    Last edited by beastcivic; 10-17-2003 at 09:10 AM.
    My Mods
    Dyno 12/18/04: 201 WHP / 198 WTQ

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Zem
    If she's at fault, why are you paying a deductable?

BTW, it totally sucks that you got your car hit, and I understand being upset, but the girl said she was sorry - there was no need to yell at her.
    Last edited by beastcivic; 10-17-2003 at 09:10 AM.
    Let justice be done though the heavens should fall.
    -John Adams

the girls inc will have to pay if shes got inc. and nothing should have to come out of your pocket at all truse me i have been there before a few time to many.

Call me a wuss, but I wouldn't have the guts to ***** out someone like that.
    Last edited by beastcivic; 10-17-2003 at 09:13 AM.

Re-Addicted to WRX tacomaboy138's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    It is true that research has shown that the average female has less capacity for visuospatial tasks as well as mechanical orientation, however this statement does not account for statistical outliers. The word "average" indicates a generalization in itself that has a certain amount of error that most people tend to overlook.

Research has also shown that when people (male or female) get angry, more often than not, their IQ's go down the toilet.

my .02. Just bringing a little bit of unbiased information here.
    Last edited by beastcivic; 10-17-2003 at 09:14 AM.
    2011 SWP WRX 4D
    07 MINI Cooper S... SOLD!
    03 WRX Wagon... SOLD!
    98 Toyota Tacoma...SOLD!

Jeremy Clarkson has my dream job.

Zem
    All who are about to shout out - STOP.

I have been the evil lands. I have seen what they do there. This is called trolling. The only way to defeat it is to ignore it. Do not fall into its trap.

Once it starts, it's cannot be stopped... and then our beautiful home will become like those other awful places.
    Let justice be done though the heavens should fall.
    -John Adams

I have a theory here. I don't think that men are better drivers because of genetics, I think it is that guys play video games, play with matchbox cars and stuff like the growing up. We can't wait to sit on someone's lap and drive when we are like 8. I know I was like this. I couldn't wait to drive, and not because I wanted an easier way to get to the mall. I just wanted to get in the car and roll the windows down and drive.
    My sister on the other hand, she just wanted a car so she could get to the tanning salon and the mall without waiting for anyone.
    Basically, I think women driving worse than men is culture based, not genetic.
    '04 WRB premium package.
    Gutted Stock up, Godspeed dp, Cobb AccessPort (Stage 2), Omori Turbo Guage, Omori EGT Guage, Falken 512's

Registered User Weeeeeeeeeeeeee's Avatar
    i just wanted to add that i handled the situation remarkably well considering my anger problems. if it had been a guy, my uncle would be bailing my ass outta jail for assault w/ a deadly weapon.
    Last edited by beastcivic; 10-17-2003 at 09:16 AM.
    My Mods
    Dyno 12/18/04: 201 WHP / 198 WTQ

weee, if the accident wasn't your fault, you don't pay deductible. Did you know that?

As far as Jen is concerned, if your a good driver just be content with yourself. Like I said before, I think ability comes from passion, not what sex you are.
    '04 WRB premium package.
    Gutted Stock up, Godspeed dp, Cobb AccessPort (Stage 2), Omori Turbo Guage, Omori EGT Guage, Falken 512's

Originally posted by droogie

Basically, I think women driving worse than men is culture based, not genetic.

Very interesting point.
    My Car is 100% STOCK!
    Pics

Originally posted by platano
    At 14???
    shoot , I'd hit it at current age, on roof of the car, with cousin driving , neighbor and town priest in the back seat, and that kid from "N.Korea" riding shotgun.

Originally posted by jennifer

Then we'll go out for a beer. Sound good?

Well, Jons not old enough to even SIT at a bar, let alone drink.
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

All of the females i see drive pretty well. They almost always stay at the posted speed limit and always try to ask before merging into my lane (and i let them because im not an azz). All of the girls i have been in the car with are very attentive(not sure if thats a word but oh well) to what is going on. I dont think its fair for you guys to be bashing girls in general for not driving well. Some girls may not drive well but some drive very well. It all depends on who's behind the wheel. Stereotyping is stupid and childish and I dont understand why it happens soo much...For Jen and the rest of the ladies out there behind the wheel, keep it up! Personally I like seeing girls on the road...without them it would seem kind of...odd Any female who drives a WRX is coo with me!
    Justin
    2003 Sonic Yellow
    NOT STOCK ANYMORE!!

Everyone is a bad driver once or twice in their life. Let us all accept and acknolwedge and move on.
    -Andrew

Originally posted by ebr0t
    Well, Jons not old enough to even SIT at a bar, let alone drink.
    I should have assumed that, given the steady degradation of his posts, he was around 12 or 13 years old.
    -----------------
    Jennifer - www.stinkykitty.com
    '04 Blue WRX Sedan - THE BLUE MEANIE! Grrrrrrrr, baby, grrrrrr!
    Cobb Stage 1. Fear me, pretty bunnies!

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by CKxx
    Honestly, that sounds fun....no, I'm serious.
    I hear ya....sounds like a plan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.