Got in an accident - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Got in an accident within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally posted by Weeeeeeeeeeeeee she pulls over, and so do i. she gets out, walks up to me. "DA F*** ...

Re: Got in an accident

Originally posted by Weeeeeeeeeeeeee
    she pulls over, and so do i.
    she gets out, walks up to me.

"DA F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU B****?!?!"

that's exactly what I would of said. no doubt. doesn't matter much to me if it's a male or female driving, there are just as many horrible male drivers out there as women drivers.

around here, women tend to drive a little more conservative. which isn't a bad idea when driving really. enough stupid drivers where I live for a lifetime.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by jennifer
    Thanks for the 'spanation Beastly Beast!
    No problem. But shouldn't it be 'splanation'?

Have a good weekend everbody.
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by beastcivic
    No problem. But shouldn't it be 'splanation'?

Have a good weekend everbody.
    shouldn't it be 'everybody'?
    lambosv21

Originally posted by JeremyL

unless the car im test driving with a customer is a stick and its a female i WILL NOT go on the ride with her, never ever do i ever go on a ride with a female driving an automatic. Never once have i ever been scared by a guy driving and Ive had plenty of guys test drive WRX's, Mustangs Camaro's and such and have never once been even the slightest bit scared by a guy...put me in an Elantra auto with a chick and ill **** my pants
    ^^^^
    SAD (You are missing out on 50% of your customer base, plus part of the gay population)

I am just subscribing to this thread. It should get more interesting.

Originally posted by lambosv21
    shouldn't it be 'everybody'?
    Good catch. It should be everybody... it's been a long week. LOL
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by PKer
    Well as long as it's not a DEALIE weapon you're OK.

AHAHhAHAH
    2004 Black WRX Sedan

Mods = yes

WRX
    Originally posted by Zem
    - there was no need to yell at her.
    Sure there was!! Unless she was a hottie.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

Originally posted by driverj
    ^^^^
    SAD (You are missing out on 50% of your customer base, plus part of the gay population)

I am just subscribing to this thread. It should get more interesting.
    did you even catch any of what i said?
    It is better to have others think that you are a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

02 WRX 44k - sold 2/28/5
    96 Corolla 128k
    92 Corolla 160k
    88 Accord 208k
    90 Voyager 242k

Originally posted by droogie

Basically, I think women driving worse than men is culture based, not genetic.
    Im with you there.

Registered User Weeeeeeeeeeeeee's Avatar
    Originally posted by WRX
    Sure there was!! Unless she was a hottie.
    she was definately not hot. it wasnt like she was not hot cause she was "rotund," it was cause her face was busted.
    My Mods
    Dyno 12/18/04: 201 WHP / 198 WTQ

SBW
    You do not pay the deductable because you do not subjugate(sp?) through your own insurance company. They will try to screw with you by making you wait usually till they have someone(from her insurance co) come to look at your car and give you an estimate.

Usually during this wait they tell you that if you want the car repaired earlier, to go through your own insurance co. Thats when they go through the legal mumbo jumbo over who pays what and try to fight the cops decision in court.

I was rear-ended about 14 months ago and somehow now, the woman's insurance company is trying to fight the cops decision in court. I found out unfortunately that even a cops decision of who's at fault can be overruled in court.

Good luck to you and dont tell her insurance company anything about what happened. tell them to refer to the police report.

I know exactly what you feel like. I used to drive my '66 Mustang all the time until some girl with NO insurance backed into it in a parking lot and then tried to drive off (I was sitting in the car when this happened). After I got her stopped, I yelled at her like she was one of my "knobs" (freshman cadets at the Citadel). Between her sobs she spat out that she didn't have insurance. Since she was driving with no insuance and mommy didn't have enough to help her out, I made sure the cop put her in the back of the car and took her down to the station. I bet she pi***d her pants, but I found out she was released a few hours later. Hopefully the next time she drove she'll was a little more careful.

Registered User Weeeeeeeeeeeeee's Avatar
    Originally posted by scoobie1
    I know exactly what you feel like. I used to drive my '66 Mustang all the time until some girl with NO insurance backed into it in a parking lot and then tried to drive off (I was sitting in the car when this happened). After I got her stopped, I yelled at her like she was one of my "knobs" (freshman cadets at the Citadel). Between her sobs she spat out that she didn't have insurance. Since she was driving with no insuance and mommy didn't have enough to help her out, I made sure the cop put her in the back of the car and took her down to the station. I bet she pi***d her pants, but I found out she was released a few hours later. Hopefully the next time she drove she'll was a little more careful.
    wow lots of restraint on your part. if i had a classic like that stang, i would go insane...literally.
    My Mods
    Dyno 12/18/04: 201 WHP / 198 WTQ

I'm just glad my dad borrowed my .45 that week and it wasn't in my glove box

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.