wierd starting in the morning.

This is a discussion on wierd starting in the morning. within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; except for the ic hoses (which are on tight all of them i checked them 3 times) and a bov ...

wierd starting in the morning.

except for the ic hoses (which are on tight all of them i checked them 3 times) and a bov (no leaks) the car is stock....

when i first go out in the morning to start the car it turns over but it acts like it wants to shut off... car has 2867 miles..... when i step on the gas it bogs then revs up....after about 5 minutes or so its ok... then i starts up normal after that anyone got any suggestions. i've checked every vac lines and all the hoses nothing is loose.
    08 Audi RS4 (the retirement car)
    03 SY WRX (daily)
    07 Forester XT (wifes ride
    07 GSX-R 1000 (when cars get boring)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sorry to hear - check ur fittings again... because it is a boost leak . if u cant figure it out still put all stock parts back and bring it to the dealer

When your first start it, and it revs up then goes back down then right before it goes to normal idle is that when it sounds like it wants to shut off? I think thats normal when its cold out. It happens to me sometimes. An like the 1st or 2nd time while in idle after just starting it, it hesitates for a second when you push on the gas. All these things are normal when its cold out, or atleast normal for me and you I wouldn't worry about it, my car made it through last winter just fine with all these things you are talking about, the WRX acts weird in the cold when you first start it, makes funny noises and does funny things, but once its warmed up its good to go

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

You didnt happen to pump "teh cheap sh1t" in it at the gas station, did you?
    2003 WRB WRX 5 spd
    wrxrus.com
    onewebway.com