rear differential plug size

This is a discussion on rear differential plug size within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Just changed my transmission oil (Redline 75-90ns). Does anyone know the size of the rear differential plugs (square-headed)? My local ...

rear differential plug size

Just changed my transmission oil (Redline 75-90ns). Does anyone know the size of the rear differential plugs (square-headed)?
    My local Auto Parts doesn't have those. They told me to go to Sears, but I don't know the size anyway.
    Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

A 1/2" ratchet will work, no need to buy anything (unless you dont have a 1/2"ratchet )
    THE INTERNET: Where men are men, women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

You got me there, I don't have a 1/2" ratchet (only1/4" and 3/8"). I guess I'll get a square-headed socket since I don't have sockets to use with a 1/2" ratchet
    Thanks though!

The correct part is sold by snap on and its a 1/2 tapered square drive socket ( if you guys cared)
    My Car is 100% STOCK!
    Pics

Originally posted by platano
    At 14???
    shoot , I'd hit it at current age, on roof of the car, with cousin driving , neighbor and town priest in the back seat, and that kid from "N.Korea" riding shotgun.