Why do speed shops bull****?

This is a discussion on Why do speed shops bull****? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey, I am the last one to complain about my shop. They do great work. I just can't believe that ...

Why do speed shops bull****?

Hey, I am the last one to complain about my shop. They do great work. I just can't believe that I spend over 22, 000 and they treat me like a piece of ****. I had simple work to be done, just my highs and mids in my sterieo and they didn't even boother with it. And I was one of the first people to be there when they opened this mourning. Maybe I need to be an *******? They seem to get their work done fast. I thought that if was cool that they would treat me with some respect, ,,,fat chance., I am put off and lead to believe that my car will be done in the next few weeks. Serioury I am considering going to some other shop. I don't care if it is in Manyland. I am not happy at all. The funny thing is that these guys expect favors from me. I'm not doing any thing for them. They can rot in hell. I will never do anything for them when they treat me like this. There are a few that are nice to me, but they are few and far between. I just don't know what to do?????????????????? How much more money do I have to spend until I get some good service. I know that they are busy, but what is $100 when you are spending thousands?

If you have a shop and can do my work soom I will be your customer. I live in Pittsburgh Pa. Help me please

Dave Sites

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thats what you get for living in Pittsburgh. heh, just kidding, sort of,. I was born and raised there, and service of any kind was a rare thing there.
    If your willing to drive 2 hours to akron/canton area, I can recommend some very good shops to do anything from uppipes and turbos to radios.
    02 WRB WRX
    --whole lotta mods

Hey, I work in Akron. I'd love to hear your recommendations.
    "The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts... attitudes... prejudices. To be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own for the children, and the children yet unborn. And the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to The Twilight Zone."

Best Regards,
    Ah Clem