30K Service cost for 04 WRX?

This is a discussion on 30K Service cost for 04 WRX? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have 29,000 miles on my 04 WRX and it is almost time for me to get the 30K Service ...

30K Service cost for 04 WRX?

I have 29,000 miles on my 04 WRX and it is almost time for me to get the 30K Service done. My question to you is how much should I expect to pay for this... i.e. ballpark cost from an authorized dealer? I may be selling my car soon but I still think I should get this done for the next owner.

I have never had a single problem with my car so I never had to take it to the dealer. I got the tires rotated at Belle tire and I always get the oil changed locally and put synthetic in. With the changing of fluids recommended at 30K I feel likeet this service is a must.

Thank you for your help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump...

how much should i be expecting to pay for the 18,750 mile service recommended by the manufacturer on my 06 sti?
    The world bores you when you're cool

Registered Whippersnapper mustangtx63's Avatar
    Do the 30K mile service yourself. It takes one good saturday of work with simple mechanics tools. You will literally save hundreds of dollars.
    ~ Retired Blobeye Syndicate #063 ~
    2011 Ford F-150 ECOBOOST 4x4

My 2003 WRX cost $278 for 30k service, dealership wanted about $750!!!!
    ~My wife says I drive like a "grandpa", but she drives like a "bat out of hell"
    03 Wrx
    04 2.5RS