cel mod didnt work
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on cel mod didnt work within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; When I put my uppipe on the cel never came on. When I put my bosal short catless dp on ...

cel mod didnt work

When I put my uppipe on the cel never came on. When I put my bosal short catless dp on the cel came on. So i was told its from the uppipe which when I just had that it never came on. So I used the resister mod. After a little driving the light came on. If I do the fix for the dp with the mechanical fix, would it be fine to reconnect the up sensor back up, cause I dont think the catless up had anything to do with the cel.
    04 Java Black Pearl Wingless WRX:
    5% Tint all around, 10" windsheild strip, 2 pod gauge frame, Turbo and Volt Gauges, Tien S-tech Springs, Progress adj. Rear Sway Bar, Front and Rear Tower Braces, Sound System/DVD, Tsudo Cat-back exhaust, Black housing headlights, Invidia uppipe, Bosal Downpipe, Train Horn, Elbow Silencer Delete, DIY I/C Water Sprayer, 4300K H.I.D.'s

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    No, Leave the resistor in there. That resistor is now a permanent fix. The reason for the sensor in the uppipe was to make sure the cat didn't over heat and suck into the turbo. With no cat there is no worry leave the resistor in

get EM
    New England F4

feel free to pm me with any questions..

I would but havent been able to find any used v1. ANd v2 is expensive and seeing v1 gives you good gains as well. So idk
    04 Java Black Pearl Wingless WRX:
    5% Tint all around, 10" windsheild strip, 2 pod gauge frame, Turbo and Volt Gauges, Tien S-tech Springs, Progress adj. Rear Sway Bar, Front and Rear Tower Braces, Sound System/DVD, Tsudo Cat-back exhaust, Black housing headlights, Invidia uppipe, Bosal Downpipe, Train Horn, Elbow Silencer Delete, DIY I/C Water Sprayer, 4300K H.I.D.'s

what code are you seeing?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.