Engine Codes + Interior

This is a discussion on Engine Codes + Interior within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Does anyone know a bit about engine codes , I have a couple questions ?????...

Engine Codes + Interior

Does anyone know a bit about engine codes , I have a couple questions ?????

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Post the questions.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Put on a cat backj exhaust, but have been pulling 3 codes, the guy at subaru said i'll always have a check engine light because of the type exhaust unless i bought this one thing.

Anyway question is I just changed the o2 sensor but i'm still pulling codes po301, po546, po420 ????

I Support ClubWRX
    Search "2.2k Ohm resistor" and "MIL eliminator" and see if that helps.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Not really sure what codes you'd get from a catback unless you ment turboback.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Quote Originally Posted by ewald929 View Post
    Put on a cat backj exhaust, but have been pulling 3 codes, the guy at subaru said i'll always have a check engine light because of the type exhaust unless i bought this one thing.

Anyway question is I just changed the o2 sensor but i'm still pulling codes po301, po546, po420 ????
    you shouldnt be pulling any codes from a catback...if your pulling those codes you must have removed you cats....
    New England F4

feel free to pm me with any questions..