New guy questions.

This is a discussion on New guy questions. within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; ok i know most of this has been asked before and i have done many searches but i am tired ...

New guy questions.

ok i know most of this has been asked before and i have done many searches but i am tired of sifting through huge posts. I know most of you here will have an answer to these too so i am hoping youll be cool with it. anyway. i just got my wrx so i want to do some tuning up and get it running nice before i mod it and the like, not saying it dosent run good but theres always room for improvement right. here it goes.

Is it safe to use seafoam in the vaccum lines to clean the engine even though i have a turbo?

Where do you put seafoam in (i think i know where but if somone could post pics that would be awesome)

Is any kind of coolant cool to put in (aka can i use something like prestone)

are these spark plugs OK to use (i know its picky so this is really the big ? on my mind.) NGK G-Power platinum, champion double platinum

i think thats it. if i have more ill post them later. sorry for asking a question which im sure has been asnwered but my main computer is down and the POS im using now is hurting my eyes (i have been searching old posts for about 2 hours.) Thanks alot guys.
    2002 Silver WRX, UTEC Delta, Greddy Ti-C catback, SPT intake + heatshield, STI gauges, STI doors + carpet, STI wing, Exedy stage 1 organic clutch + lightweight flywheel.

Bugeye Mafia #139

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

anyone? anyone at all? the big one is the spark plugs. i need to know because my local autoparts stores (yes out of all of them) the cheapest i can find the laser platinums is like 13 bucks a plug (F that). so if the g power platinums will work as well that would be great as they are only 3 bucks a plug.
    2002 Silver WRX, UTEC Delta, Greddy Ti-C catback, SPT intake + heatshield, STI gauges, STI doors + carpet, STI wing, Exedy stage 1 organic clutch + lightweight flywheel.

Bugeye Mafia #139