?'s about my 02 WRX

This is a discussion on ?'s about my 02 WRX within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hello everyone, I'm a noobie here to this website, but not to cars. I just bought myself a beautiful wrx ...

?'s about my 02 WRX

Hello everyone, I'm a noobie here to this website, but not to cars. I just bought myself a beautiful wrx sedan and wanted to see if anyone knew some info about this sexy beast. I'm looking at changing all the fluids, filter, and timing belt because it has 116k on it. Any recommendations? Other than that, if I have some cash left over what are the best mods for the money on these cars? It is my daily driver so I would need mods that keep it street legal and able to pass inspection. Thanks everyone, I can't wait to be a long time member of this community!

Joshua

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the site.

You might want to check out the stickies in the tutorials and maintenance forums. This will satisfy a lot of your questions.

As for mod path, please check out the Engine Modificatio thread and/or the newcomers thread for their stickies for this very topic.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Banned
    My personal favoriet link in the world. There is lots more about fluids in this post as aposed to trying to dig it out of this site. http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=533787

+1 to both posts!