Front mount? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Front mount? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; O i forgot these are my engine mods: VF34, pinks, walbro pump, invidia up and down pipes, greddy full exhaust, ...

my mods

O i forgot these are my engine mods: VF34, pinks, walbro pump, invidia up and down pipes, greddy full exhaust, koyo rad, B&M tranny cooler, buddy club ground wires Turboxs front mount and shorty intake and the all this = 251whp. I want 260whp like you and especially ur torque, im only putting 240lbs of torque. Something just dont sound right compared to the amount of torque ur car is making even if the dyno i was on read lower for some reason. Hp im not to far off, but torque is a difference of 110lbs...............thx for all the help again

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by troy View Post
    O i forgot these are my engine mods: VF34, pinks, walbro pump, invidia up and down pipes, greddy full exhaust, koyo rad, B&M tranny cooler, buddy club ground wires Turboxs front mount and shorty intake and the all this = 251whp. I want 260whp like you and especially ur torque, im only putting 240lbs of torque. Something just dont sound right compared to the amount of torque ur car is making even if the dyno i was on read lower for some reason. Hp im not to far off, but torque is a difference of 110lbs...............thx for all the help again
    the torque is all at low rpms when I launch the car and that is because of the torque converter. the tc multiplies the torque. 10whp does feel a lot different but every dyno reads differently so in the end we may be the same. Do you drag race? What is your highest trap speed??
    -Sarah

LOOKS NICE. PLAYS DIRTY.

Chargespeed Pink and Blue 300WHP 4EAT Bugeye
    SubieChick.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.