How to pass inspection..?
Closed Thread

This is a discussion on How to pass inspection..? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have a catless uppipe, and a catless downpipe taking out both cats. The CEL came on due to the ...

Question How to pass inspection..?

I have a catless uppipe, and a catless downpipe taking out both cats. The CEL came on due to the 02 sensor and EGT gauge i'm sure.
    Does anyone know the certain fixes i can do to get my car passed inspection. keep in mind i live in texas and they don't care to much about cats....

advice is appreciated....
    02 WRX - MODS
    Bugeye Mafia > *
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

engine management. A Cobb AP, for example, defeats the O2 CEL. Or you could go the cheaper route and get a resistor for the O2 sensor to avoid the CEL.

Even before that though, you need to find out what the CEL is. Most auto parts stores will read the code for free. I know advanced does. If it's O2, get some EM.

There are you answers.

Or go back to stock.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.