Low compression at 43k!??!

This is a discussion on Low compression at 43k!??! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I posted about have misfires a week ago. I got the verdict back, low compression on cylinders 1 and ...

Low compression at 43k!??!

So I posted about have misfires a week ago. I got the verdict back, low compression on cylinders 1 and 3 (132 an 135 should be at least 142). They are doing a leak down to see what the problem is. Should I take this to the dealer? Is it a warranty issue ('03)?
    VeeDub --> Subie

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Are you stock or what mods to you have? If you are stock do you have all the reciepts of required maintainence?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #666
    Stage 2

all stock and i have all the reciepts, although half aren't done at the dealership, is that a problem for warranty?
    VeeDub --> Subie

Shouldn't be...If your all stock then YEAH I would take it back to the dealer to see what they say..
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #666
    Stage 2

Got my car back, it's an exhaust valve leaking. Will that be covered under the powertrain warrenty?
    VeeDub --> Subie

If you are still with in your warranty then they should cover it unless they can prove you did something to affect/damage your valves.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #666
    Stage 2