Eneos motor oil or mobile 1 oil?

This is a discussion on Eneos motor oil or mobile 1 oil? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i went to D1 in Nj any they were selling Eneos motor oil, they said they are only motor oil ...

Eneos motor oil or mobile 1 oil?

i went to D1 in Nj any they were selling Eneos motor oil, they said they are only motor oil that's 100% synthetic compare to mobile 1 which is 3% even tho it said full synthetic on the bottle...so is that B.S or true? which oils better? and whats best oil filter for 07 WRX TR? i was thinking about buying mobile 1 oil filter, it was bigger and heavier than most of the filters.
    thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Run the factory oil filter.

I've never had good experience with synthetics, so my opinions will greatly differ from the general public. I've tried everything, including Eneos and Mobil 1. In my experience with synthetics, Motul worked best for me. Although, conventional oils still worked better.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicYellowWRX View Post
    Run the factory oil filter.

I've never had good experience with synthetics, so my opinions will greatly differ from the general public. I've tried everything, including Eneos and Mobil 1. In my experience with synthetics, Motul worked best for me. Although, conventional oils still worked better.
    do you konw which Motul oil works best with 07 WRX
    thanks

the weight really depends on your driving and your environment.