power steering leak

This is a discussion on power steering leak within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i have no idea where its coming from i though it was coming from where the hardlines and the rubber ...

Registered User blackonblacksti's Avatar

power steering leak

i have no idea where its coming from i though it was coming from where the hardlines and the rubber ones meet by the dp so i cleaned all the oil off went for a drive around the block and came back and all those spots were dry on the x brace or w.e its called i could see the fluid running down it close to the middle of the car by the oil pan so anyone have any ideas and this should be warrantied right?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

anyone have any clue or had this problem before?

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackonblacksti View Post
    anyone have any clue or had this problem before?
    I personally haven't. But my buddy had his power steering pump give out after doing doughnuts in the snow at high speed. It was weird. It just stopped working altogether. He ended up replacing it himself. It might be warrantied but it depends on what mods you have. The stealership may say that a certain mod could have caused it. Beware!
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

i hate those bastards! the dealer where i got mine are pretty cool for the most part i have an appointment tomorrow at 8am i hope they warranty it because i dont see what mod cause cause that

i hate those bastards! the dealer where i got mine are pretty cool for the most part i have an appointment tomorrow at 8am i hope they warranty it because i dont see what mod cause cause that
    True. My stealership is cool for the most part too. My car is Cobb stage 2 +UP & I pass NY emissions & inspection! Good luck.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

yea i have meth and a lot of other mods and they see it and havent voided my warranty thanks though

k they fixed it something about when the guy did my clutch he must have loosened something or some crap like that they said... there was a new guy there and was saying "you know the ic is suppose to be on the top and now its on the front what did this guy do when you got a clutch?" i just wanted to laugh but just wanted to get my car back

a new guy there and was saying "you know the ic is suppose to be on the top and now its on the front what did this guy do when you got a clutch?" i just wanted to laugh but just wanted to get my car back
    That's funny. Good to hear they fixed it. I wish I had an intercooler on the front,...
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

ahah thanks yea i couldnt wait till i got mine had it on for about 2 months now perrin ftw and blow-thro but thats not on yet