Ic sprayer
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ic sprayer within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Mine is not working , I'm wondering if the fuses could have blown , I tried to look in the ...

Ic sprayer

Mine is not working , I'm wondering if the fuses could have blown , I tried to look in the manual but it doesnt says where the fuse is located. Anyone know wich one it is and where it is ?

thanks !

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Usually, if you find the fuses there will be a key on the cover panel.

If your car is the same as mine, the fuses are behind the little storage box that pops out of the dash by the divers door. The relays are in a black box under the hood.

I'm sure you already thought of this, but did you check the fluid level?

If it's not the fuse, grab an ohm meter and start looking for a fault in the circuit at the switch, motor etc.

Good luck, T.J.
    200,000 mile club.

Old Irish adage: "Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege."

I allready found the fuses , but just dont know wich one would take care of the IC sprayer , I dont want to remove them all and mess something up lol. Maybe under the hood would be an idea , I should look. If not maybe the pump or wiring.

Cool, you found 'em. Did you find the key? Everything is abbreviated so it might take a little deciphering to figure out which fuse it is. My car doesn't have one so I can't help you there.

The other problem is that if the fuse is blown, something blew it. Maybe a short circuit. Maybe the pump motor ran dry and over heated. Maybe something else.

Some other things that might help narrow it down: Is there a light on the switch? Does it light up? If so can you get your head close to the pump motor while someone else pushes the button to see if you can hear anything? Is it even trying? Maybe the line is just blocked or some debris is jammed in the pump motor. Just some thoughts.

Later, T.J.
    200,000 mile club.

Old Irish adage: "Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege."

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.