Strange noise. - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Strange noise. within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by 06wrx4me I think you are confusing the "lemon law" with a "cooling off period". The Lemon law ...

Quote Originally Posted by 06wrx4me View Post
    I think you are confusing the "lemon law" with a "cooling off period". The Lemon law doesn't apply to used I don't think. But here is CA there is no "cooling off period" for even new cars.
    Here in WA there is a "Lemon Law" that states if you're sold a car that has major issues w/in a period of 3 days, you're entitled to a full refund.
    Blobeye Syndicate #2004
    Military Militia #30-06

2004 WRX - JBP:Stage 2:13.93 @ 96

Wingless alas. Too bad it took a 50 ton truck to make it happen.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I was just looking at the "lemon law" article for the state of Wisconsin.. you pretty much need to hire a lawyer just to decrypt what it is saying.
    AP Stage 2- 2006 WRX TR (WRB)

Other cars:

1996 Honda Accord
    1965 Buick Skylark GS

Quote Originally Posted by WRXforME View Post
    I was just looking at the "lemon law" article for the state of Wisconsin.. you pretty much need to hire a lawyer just to decrypt what it is saying.
    Same in PA. I think the politicians have good intentions, but the lobbyists convince them to complicate and water everything down to the point that no consumer wants to bother with the hassle.

Once you've bought it, it's yours. You're stuck with it.

heh, guess I will just have to bite the bullet and hope for the best. I think for the time being I will just stick with stage 2, and possibly get a protune.
    AP Stage 2- 2006 WRX TR (WRB)

Other cars:

1996 Honda Accord
    1965 Buick Skylark GS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.