what the hells wrong with my suby
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on what the hells wrong with my suby within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; im new to my 05 wrx .. the climate control thing is fine during day , then for some strange ...

Banned

what the hells wrong with my suby

im new to my 05 wrx .. the climate control thing is fine during day , then for some strange reason , when i drive around and it gets dark out my vents freakin turn on ?! i dont know what goin on but i make the 2nd circle thing on bottom light up .. people with blobeyes know what i mean

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    once i hit the light on for the vent strength the air stops coming thru vent but i dont know why this happens only at night

I don't know, but here's what it sounds like it could be

the temperature sensor that your car could work off of infared detection.

this means that the level of light it receives affects what temperature it thinks it is in the car
    Who needs signatures?

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm sure this isnt a night time only thing but rather the climate control has decided to turn off either the A/C or the heat based off of it's temputure.

Just hit the middle knob button and it stops. Nothing is wrong with your car if it cuts the A/C/heat and the vents come on.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.