New Guy w/ a STi w/ oil issues: help Please!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on New Guy w/ a STi w/ oil issues: help Please! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; [COLOR="Red"] "First of all Hi, I am new here. I have a huge problem: FIRST OF ALL HI I'M NEW ...

New Guy w/ a STi w/ oil issues: help Please!

[COLOR="Red"]
    "First of all Hi, I am new here. I have a huge problem:

FIRST OF ALL HI I'M NEW I HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM I WAS DRIVING TO A TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO AND MY 04 STI STARTED MAKING A WEARD NOICE AND THEN I REALIZED THEIR WAS SMOKE COMING OUT OF THE EXHAUST!!!! I PULLED OVER AND THE CHECKED THE ENGINE THEIR WAS OIL LIKING BETWEEN THE TURBO AND THE DOWN PIPE AND I KEEP DRIVING TO FIND AN EXIT AND THEIR WAS ALOT ALOT ALOT OF SMOKE COMING OUT OF THE HOOD AND THE EXHAUST AND THE CAR WAS RUNNING WITHOUT TURBO POWER SO I TOOK THE CAR BACK TO MY HOUSE AND I REMOVED THE TURBO AND I SAW THE TURBO TURBINE THAT WAS SO ****ED UP SO I REPLACED THE TURBO BECAUSE I THOUGH IT WAS THE LUBRICATED OIL TREATMENT THAT I PUT BUT SOMEBODY TOLD ME THAT I THIN THE OIL W/ THE TREATMENT IT ONLY LAST A DAY BEFORE THE TURBO ****ED UP AGAIN PLEASE HELP BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT STI'S HELP I'LL REALLY APPRECIATED THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!
    Last edited by sti5507; 04-16-2007 at 09:34 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User Death To Ricers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sti5507 View Post
    FIRST OF ALL HI I'M NEW I HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM I WAS DRIVING TO A TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO AND MY 04 STI STARTED MAKING A WEARD NOICE AND THEN I REALIZED THEIR WAS SMOKE COMING OUT OF THE EXHAUST!!!! I PULLED OVER AND THE CHECKED THE ENGINE THEIR WAS OIL LIKING BETWEEN THE TURBO AND THE DOWN PIPE AND I KEEP DRIVING TO FIND AN EXIT AND THEIR WAS ALOT ALOT ALOT OF SMOKE COMING OUT OF THE HOOD AND THE EXHAUST AND THE CAR WAS RUNNING WITHOUT TURBO POWER SO I TOOK THE CAR BACK TO MY HOUSE AND I REMOVED THE TURBO AND I SAW THE TURBO TURBINE THAT WAS SO ****ED UP SO I REPLACED THE TURBO BECAUSE I THOUGH IT WAS THE LUBRICATED OIL TREATMENT THAT I PUT BUT SOMEBODY TOLD ME THAT I THIN THE OIL W/ THE TREATMENT IT ONLY LAST A DAY BEFORE THE TURBO ****ED UP AGAIN PLEASE HELP BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT STI'S HELP I'LL REALLY APPRECIATED THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!
    Wow.
    2006 WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    You could vote to fix me a sammich.

fix0rd
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

ouch.GL
    Lokin&Tokin

2005 STi trunk + wing OBP 4 sale. pm me.

wow thats one big sentence!! it just keeps on going and going.. dang

Registered User Death To Ricers's Avatar
    Someone was nice enough to fix your first grade grammar so we can actually understand you, and you delete it. Good luck finding someone to help you.
    2006 WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    You could vote to fix me a sammich.

what i got from it is that he drives an sti (unknown mods) his turbo(unknown again) started leaking oil which would make me think a blown gasket of some kind. He replaced the turbo with another unkown turbo and it may have blown as well(that last grouping of words confused me thoroughly). Now we are supposed to help him. Of course if he were to ask a question it would be much easier to answer.
    282 AWHP...267 lb-ft torque.
    2005 WRB WRX Sedan

"he's a domestic fan with a hunger for rice"

here my mods stock turbo with 4inch down pipe ,xs manual boost control ,perrin fmic, xs ecu. !!!!i did u think can be to much boost ????? or maybe the oil pump is not working well?????

oil would not leak out of your turbo if the pump was not working. Youd have some other bigger problems if the oil wasnt being circulated. As for the question if your running too much boost or not im not sure since you havent stated how much boost your running right now. I would say get rid of the mbc though
    2005 WRB WRX Sedan

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by sti5507 View Post
    here my mods stock turbo with 4inch down pipe ,xs manual boost control ,perrin fmic, xs ecu. !!!!i did u think can be to much boost ????? or maybe the oil pump is not working well?????
    Dude you write like a bad Craiglist ad.

We need more details to help you and pics would help too.

meh.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

thats the problem the i dont know how many boost i running because i move the b control after the setup ?? i dont know what to do i have my two stock turbos

thas tru pictures !!! let me take some later!!!thanks!!!

i would suggest you sell the car and buy a nice auto corolla. Your driving around with an mbc and blew one turbo and figured if you put another on that would fix it.......
    2005 WRB WRX Sedan

I Support ClubWRX
    Before I start to really bash I'd like to clear up two quick questions. For starters do you speak english? And secondly can you tie your own shoes?

If you answer yes then there isnt a reason for posting the way you are.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

whats!!!!!!!sell my baby !!!!no way i love sti's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast