New Guy w/ a STi w/ oil issues: help Please! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New Guy w/ a STi w/ oil issues: help Please! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by sti5507 whats!!!!!!!sell my baby !!!!no way i love sti's Dude layoff on the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by sti5507 View Post
    whats!!!!!!!sell my baby !!!!no way i love sti's
    Dude layoff on the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We get it your exited and nervous.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hey 302@12psi i speak english but not very well but i try my best !!! and im new in the club can u tell me whats the correct way to post !!!

I Support ClubWRX
    hey 302@12psi i speak english but not very well but i try my best !!! and im new in the club can u tell me whats the correct way to post !!!
    Where are you from?
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

I Support ClubWRX
    What language do you speak then?

The right way to post is so people can read it and understand what you are saying. Try to use periods, commas, and less of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

i speak spanish

im from colombia

I Support ClubWRX
    Much better, thank you.

Who modded your car? You bought it modded?
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

????????????
    Last edited by sti5507; 04-18-2007 at 01:18 PM.

well now i feel like an ass. anyway, i would say that you can get rid of that manual boost controller since you have some sort of EMS. As for the oil it sounds like something is wrong with either your oil system in the area of the turbo, or the turbos your buying are no good. The only reason I can think of the oil seal on the turbo breaking assuming the turbo is not the problem is that your oil return is backed up creating more pressure than the seal is intended to hold. If I were you I'd take it to a mechanic to figure it out since its difficult to get answers to specific problems over the internet.
    282 AWHP...267 lb-ft torque.
    2005 WRB WRX Sedan

"he's a domestic fan with a hunger for rice"

blah blah. Thanks!! maybe i just tried to change the manual boost .for a electronic one .

I would check the banjo bolt on the top of the turbo to see if its leaking there first. My 05 wrx came from the factory with it loose... kind of.. it had a mil. class 2 leak.
    RANGER on point
    2007 Protuned STi, 316awhp.

I think we're gettin punk'd, this guy cant be real.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.