i need a diagnosis (sp?)

This is a discussion on i need a diagnosis (sp?) within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; well ive read on how to burp the coolant and what not but what exactly are the symptoms and or ...

i need a diagnosis (sp?)

well ive read on how to burp the coolant and what not but what exactly are the symptoms and or side effects/effects of having having air in the system and lets say lots of air.
    un poqito.

Quote Originally Posted by ninefourteener View Post
    Personally..... I like to do full-throttle powershifts in my car.... just leave the gas on the floor.. stomp the clutch, throw the shifter, and hold on.
    I also like to scream at 7000RPMs in 1st gear...... and them slam it into reverse, sidestep the clutch, and do backwards 4-wheel burnouts while still moving forward.
    It's fun... try it

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

well on the way home from the body shop my car was sputtering and bucking. i was boostin up a hill at one point and not going anywhere then my car bucked. then when i got home i burped the crap out of the system and now the car seems to run fine although it is going to the dealer on mon morn and my exhaust is still shoved in from the accident and it sounds like i had

but bump still, does that sound like air in the cooling system?
    un poqito.

Personally..... I like to do full-throttle powershifts in my car.... just leave the gas on the floor.. stomp the clutch, throw the shifter, and hold on.
    I also like to scream at 7000RPMs in 1st gear...... and them slam it into reverse, sidestep the clutch, and do backwards 4-wheel burnouts while still moving forward.
    It's fun... try it

i get sputtering and bucking right now, but it's a misfiring issue.

you only have to burp it until the level of coolant stops going down, btw.

ya turns out it was my fuel pump that was going out. the dealer told me that it wouldnt be accident related and when i told they guy at the body shop where my car was at, he exclaimed BS! and he went and "rattled their cage" and got it coverd by the insurance and i love him for it.
    un poqito.

It's fun... try it