Hello guys i just wish u can help me with my dilemma... i just installed an avcr yesterady evrythins working fine until i testdrove it. when i was driving it the CEL lights on too but no white smoke or anything and i was still able to drove it home. i shutted off the engine and i turn the key on again now the CEL is blinking. so i decided to just remove the avcr connections from the ecu and all the hoses completely. still same problem so i borrowed obd scanner from autozone and it reads me 7 codes too. I even remove my Apexi TT just in case it might me a problem too and clear my mind thats everythin is stock.
I removed everything except for my BOV, Up Pipe, DP and Exhaust. Tried to reset the ecu couple of times already still nothin changes. and by the way my Aux. Fan goes on and off and i tried starting the engine now it wouldnt start. I was thinking if m just gonna remove my ecu and have it reflash at subaru dealer and the charge $130 hopefull that would be fix... i hope...
Darn that AVCRs i knew its gonna cause me problem... Pls if u guys can help me with this. Im really worried. Car doesnt go all the way start right now. i guess limp mode?.. thanks in advance!
1. p1518-Manf. Control Vehicle Speed. Idle Speed Control Aux Inputs.
2. p0851-Park/Neutral Switch Circuit low input
3. p1152-Manufacturer Control Fuel Air Metering
4. p1153-Manufacturer Control Fuel Air Metering
5. p0502-Vehicle Speed Sensor A Circuit Low Input
6. p0503-Vehicle Speed Sensor A Erratic/High
7. p0140-O2 Sensor CKT No Activity (Bank 1 Sensor2)