AVCR gone wrong..Aux Fan switches on & off
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on AVCR gone wrong..Aux Fan switches on & off within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hello guys i just wish u can help me with my dilemma... i just installed an avcr yesterady evrythins working ...

Red face AVCR gone wrong..Aux Fan switches on & off

Hello guys i just wish u can help me with my dilemma... i just installed an avcr yesterady evrythins working fine until i testdrove it. when i was driving it the CEL lights on too but no white smoke or anything and i was still able to drove it home. i shutted off the engine and i turn the key on again now the CEL is blinking. so i decided to just remove the avcr connections from the ecu and all the hoses completely. still same problem so i borrowed obd scanner from autozone and it reads me 7 codes too. I even remove my Apexi TT just in case it might me a problem too and clear my mind thats everythin is stock.
    I removed everything except for my BOV, Up Pipe, DP and Exhaust. Tried to reset the ecu couple of times already still nothin changes. and by the way my Aux. Fan goes on and off and i tried starting the engine now it wouldnt start. I was thinking if m just gonna remove my ecu and have it reflash at subaru dealer and the charge $130 hopefull that would be fix... i hope...
    Darn that AVCRs i knew its gonna cause me problem... Pls if u guys can help me with this. Im really worried. Car doesnt go all the way start right now. i guess limp mode?.. thanks in advance!

OBD Codes
    1. p1518-Manf. Control Vehicle Speed. Idle Speed Control Aux Inputs.
    2. p0851-Park/Neutral Switch Circuit low input
    3. p1152-Manufacturer Control Fuel Air Metering
    4. p1153-Manufacturer Control Fuel Air Metering
    5. p0502-Vehicle Speed Sensor A Circuit Low Input
    6. p0503-Vehicle Speed Sensor A Erratic/High
    7. p0140-O2 Sensor CKT No Activity (Bank 1 Sensor2)
    Last edited by pnoiboost19; 03-26-2007 at 04:33 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.