getting alarm lights to flash

This is a discussion on getting alarm lights to flash within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Does anyone know how to get the parking lights to flash, for when you alarm or disarm the car?...

getting alarm lights to flash

Does anyone know how to get the parking lights to flash, for when you alarm or disarm the car?
    04 Java Black Pearl Wingless WRX:
    5% Tint all around, 10" windsheild strip, 2 pod gauge frame, Turbo and Volt Gauges, Tien S-tech Springs, Progress adj. Rear Sway Bar, Front and Rear Tower Braces, Sound System/DVD, Tsudo Cat-back exhaust, Black housing headlights, Invidia uppipe, Bosal Downpipe, Train Horn, Elbow Silencer Delete, DIY I/C Water Sprayer, 4300K H.I.D.'s

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

press the lock button 3 times
    TURBO LAG = FOREPLAY
    04 black WRX
    Blobeye Syndicate # 2005

sweet thanks mang
    04 Java Black Pearl Wingless WRX:
    5% Tint all around, 10" windsheild strip, 2 pod gauge frame, Turbo and Volt Gauges, Tien S-tech Springs, Progress adj. Rear Sway Bar, Front and Rear Tower Braces, Sound System/DVD, Tsudo Cat-back exhaust, Black housing headlights, Invidia uppipe, Bosal Downpipe, Train Horn, Elbow Silencer Delete, DIY I/C Water Sprayer, 4300K H.I.D.'s