Help with a couple of issues

This is a discussion on Help with a couple of issues within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have an 05 wagon that I bought new. I just realized this past week that my seatbelt buzzer does ...

Help with a couple of issues

I have an 05 wagon that I bought new. I just realized this past week that my seatbelt buzzer does not work and my lights do not flash when unlocking the car with the key fob. I am not worried about the buzzer but I would like the lights to flash when unlocking.
    Any thoughts?
    '05 WRX Wagon San Remo Red, Stage ?????????????

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by bikefreax View Post
    I have an 05 wagon that I bought new. I just realized this past week that my seatbelt buzzer does not work and my lights do not flash when unlocking the car with the key fob. I am not worried about the buzzer but I would like the lights to flash when unlocking.
    Any thoughts?
    AFAIK you can turn both functions on/off. I know you can the seat belt buzzer...it buzzes the first time you turn the car on and that's it.

I believe I read in the manual how to disable the lights flashing and the beep sound with the key FOB...
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

I think my manual only tells how to make it stop beeping, not the lights flashing.

Um....I have an 05 wrx sedan and have for over a year and half. The lights don't blink when you lock/unlock your car. You just hear the "beep" noise. If you push the lock button about 3 times right in a row then you'll see the lights flash.

And there is no buzzer on the seats.
    Stage II and loving it!

Thats funny because the manual says that when you unlock the lights would flash.