Squeaking!!! Help!!!!

This is a discussion on Squeaking!!! Help!!!! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Ok so i dropped my car on perrin springs and a week later i ran over a really big rock. ...

Squeaking!!! Help!!!!

Ok so i dropped my car on perrin springs and a week later i ran over a really big rock. There is a few dings on my exuast but thats all that i can really see. I recently started hearing a sqeaking noise coming from the front of the car and its weird because it only happens after about 10-15 min of driving. I hear it over bumps but it doesnt sound like the bumps are causing the noise. And tonight while i was at the Taco bell drive threw i noticed the squeaking evertime i release the clutch and give it a little gas. I am clueless. It sounds like metal on metal almost like sometihng is loose. I dont know what it could be, i dont think it was from the rock because it just started a few days ago.

Anyone have an idea of what it could be ?
    CGM

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Check for a possible broken exhaust hangers, or lose/broken bolt on exhaust flange?????
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #666
    Stage 2