What gaskets do i need?

This is a discussion on What gaskets do i need? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Well i purchased these injectors and i need to know what gaskets i can reuse and what ones i have ...

What gaskets do i need?

Well i purchased these injectors and i need to know what gaskets i can reuse and what ones i have to go and buy new ones. Here is a picture:

Currently i have an 02 wrx and i'm putting these in. If i could get part numbers that would be great.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What else do you plan on changing? Turbo?

What EM are you using? Do you have a map for STi pink injectors?
    Injectors are not normally changed unless you need more fuel flow (generally due to a turbo change).

You don't need any gaskets to go with the injectors. Just the rubber seals you see there.

Sorry i meant rubber seals. So do i need any new ones? Also you see those little rings in the plastic bag, i need to know what their part number is and where they go?

I'm upgrading to a 16g, i only have open ecu as my em. I currently don't have a map to run it with. I just need a map that will get me to a pro tune location / let me break in the turbo.

Oh okay
    As long as the rubber seals are not damaged they should be fine.

I don't know about the parts in teh bag.