What gaskets do i need?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on What gaskets do i need? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Well i purchased these injectors and i need to know what gaskets i can reuse and what ones i have ...

What gaskets do i need?

Well i purchased these injectors and i need to know what gaskets i can reuse and what ones i have to go and buy new ones. Here is a picture:

Currently i have an 02 wrx and i'm putting these in. If i could get part numbers that would be great.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What else do you plan on changing? Turbo?

What EM are you using? Do you have a map for STi pink injectors?
    Injectors are not normally changed unless you need more fuel flow (generally due to a turbo change).

You don't need any gaskets to go with the injectors. Just the rubber seals you see there.

Sorry i meant rubber seals. So do i need any new ones? Also you see those little rings in the plastic bag, i need to know what their part number is and where they go?

I'm upgrading to a 16g, i only have open ecu as my em. I currently don't have a map to run it with. I just need a map that will get me to a pro tune location / let me break in the turbo.

Oh okay
    As long as the rubber seals are not damaged they should be fine.

I don't know about the parts in teh bag.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.