Bucking at any speed any gear ??misfire??Whats wrong

This is a discussion on Bucking at any speed any gear ??misfire??Whats wrong within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; EDIT: Fixed, turns out i wired the amp wrong. haha...

Bucking at any speed any gear ??misfire??Whats wrong

EDIT: Fixed, turns out i wired the amp wrong. haha
    Last edited by rexspeedmaster; 01-12-2007 at 08:55 AM. Reason: FIXED

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rexspeedmaster View Post
    Ok Here is the thing. I posted a while ago that I had an idle problem and also bucking. I cleaned the IACV because of some advice I recieved. That helped the idle problem alot. Now I still have the bucking problem. I drove the car around for 2.5 miles and it was fine. I hit some boost up to about 10psi and no leaks or bad sounds or anything ran perfectly. Then a little way (.25 mile) down the road while i was in vacum i had one buck, felt like a fuel cut. I immediately turned around and headed home. It still bucked every one in a while even though I was hardly on the accelerater and always in vacum. What is wrong? Any ideas?
    check the ic piping for a leak
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING