Anyone willing to help?

This is a discussion on Anyone willing to help? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey i was wondering if there was anyone who knew a lot about wrx's who lives out in the seattle ...

Anyone willing to help?

Hey i was wondering if there was anyone who knew a lot about wrx's who lives out in the seattle area who could help me out, take a look at my motor see if anything looks funny or anything because I'm in need of some assistance and i dont know who to turn to. thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

whats going on with it ?
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

It's making noises where it shouldn't be, many of the wires are cut and i dont know where they are suppose to go, theres plugs missing, just a bunch of little stuff that would take to long to write up and wait for a response and I'm afraid a dealer would just jack up the price on me and figure that theres noting wrong with it.

I Support ClubWRX
    Post pics of the cut wires and missing plugs. People here may be able to shed some light on what's been done.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon