Buyin a modded 02 rex - need some pointers - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Buyin a modded 02 rex - need some pointers within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by Bleeckerx Ah, good good. I'm glad to hear both of those things. I'll keep the cocktail as ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bleeckerx View Post
    Ah, good good. I'm glad to hear both of those things.

I'll keep the cocktail as plan-B.

Plan-A would be not driving like moron.

I have heard people suggest to only use the cocktail at higher miles and before to run a synthetic of whatever brand you want

just rev match and don't drive in a way that will shock the drivetrain like clutch dropping and down shifting without rev matching and you will be fine

otherwise looks like a nice car that has a nice clean look
    04 WRX Java Black
    Mustang Dyno 218 awhp 216 awtq
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    yea you know its modified
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Rev matchin it is.

Thanks again guys. You're all great.

Car looks great, especially the price given mileage. The only thing I noted was that the guy said he never raced or clutch dumped, but had to replace the clutch already. Maybe he just has bad clutch habits. Nevertheless, it's new now so enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by SwisSlesS View Post
    Car looks great, especially the price given mileage. The only thing I noted was that the guy said he never raced or clutch dumped, but had to replace the clutch already. Maybe he just has bad clutch habits. Nevertheless, it's new now so enjoy!
    That's the plan

Thanks man.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.