electrical gremlin PLEASE help !!!!!

This is a discussion on electrical gremlin PLEASE help !!!!! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; so I hope someone can help me... this frustrating gremlin is really ruining my holiday spirit.. So in my 02 ...

electrical gremlin PLEASE help !!!!!

so I hope someone can help me... this frustrating gremlin is really ruining my holiday spirit.. So in my 02 WRX wagon, just starting last night when I turn my headlights on, my left side blinker, both front and rear STAYS on like a tailight.....

The only thing done to this car was a trailer hitch that was put on by Uhaul over a year ago with no problems with wiring or anything since, so I can't see that being the source.... I checked their wiring job anyway just to see and everything looked good tto me.. No bare, crossed wires or grounding that I could see...when I turn thr headlights on, on the trailer plug itself there is a set of status LED and the signal one is light up jus like the taillight one is also...

I can't believe something like this happens out of nowhere.. IT's so frustrating, i almost put speedwrench thru my back glass!!!! I don'tr really like riding around at night with wierd problems like this..

I also got under the dash and unhooked, rehhooked the flasher relay.. still the same... Could a flasher relay do that.. My flasher still work fine... it's jus that the signal stays light whenthe headlights or marker lights are turned on...

PLEASE help.. this "little" problem is about to drive me absolutely f***in nuts !!!

Thankss

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

anyone.. after some reading on NASIOC I se people having the same problem ALMOST, not when headlights are on but when car is running drivers signal stays lit like mine.. seems maybe flasher relay after all.. MAYBE.. ANYONE have ANY experience with these issues.. ?????