Airbag light is on

This is a discussion on Airbag light is on within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I drive a 2004 WRX. My airbag light is on, on the center of the cluster. I don't know how ...

Airbag light is on

I drive a 2004 WRX. My airbag light is on, on the center of the cluster. I don't know how to fix this, but i think it may be dangerous. Did anyone else have this problem; or know how to fix it. It would be of great help! Thank you

00 Black Honda Civic Si Stolen RIP
    04 Blue Subaru Impreza WRX

kill thieves:

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Check the fuse box and the seat connector. If not, take it in.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

+1 on the connectors under the seats. I believe they are yellow. Just try pushing them together and if that doesn't work unplug them and plug them back it. It is pretty common for them to come loose or completely unplugged.
    New England F4

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCJ99 View Post
    205 whp on a STOCK wrx??? I find that to be a bit hard to believe. My 2006 WRX ran 188 whp with Injen CAI, HKS BOV, HKS Downpipe and HKS carbon ti exhaust... How can a STOCK WRX run 205 whp??? I'd like to see dyno sheets to back that one up...

everytime you turn your ignition on, your srs system runs a self test. if it finds something wrong, it will set off the light. this could anything from a blown light bulb to a bad wire. did you do anything recently, like disconnect anything. for instance, on my 06 i have the clock and my airbag light housed together, if i diconnect that and then turn the ignition on, the srs computer will think that something is wrong with the light and trigger the light. good luck
    also all airbags connectors all yellow loomed
    2006 OBP WRX

HAWK-EYE Alliance#072