Injector Flow test and cleaning

This is a discussion on Injector Flow test and cleaning within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Whats up guys? I'm looking for a shop around the New York, New Jersey area for a flow test and ...

Injector Flow test and cleaning

Whats up guys? I'm looking for a shop around the New York, New Jersey area for a flow test and cleaning job. Does anyone know of any?
    Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User Electric-Mayhem's Avatar

Witch Hunter is the place I have heard of...

Not sure if you absolutely need to take them to a place in person, but Witch Hunter (www.witchhunter.com) is the place I have heard most people send theirs. Its like 75 bucks to test and clean all four or something. If its gotta be local, I really have no idea. WH is supposed to have good turn around time and I have heard nothing but good stuff about them.

JH

Thanks for the reply. Im going to check witchhunter and see whats up. I'll do some more research on them. Thanks again.

i would also recommend going with witch hunter for cleaning and stuff with the injectors.

i had mine done on the current car i drive(90 supra) and they are fast.
    they will also return you the parts that they changed, so you know they changed the stuff. they also give you a print out of the results.

my little piggies are going to be shipped out for cleaning & flowtesting.

I was just about to search for where to send them when I found this thread.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Electric-Mayhem View Post
    Not sure if you absolutely need to take them to a place in person, but Witch Hunter (www.witchhunter.com) is the place I have heard most people send theirs. Its like 75 bucks to test and clean all four or something. If its gotta be local, I really have no idea. WH is supposed to have good turn around time and I have heard nothing but good stuff about them.

JH
    Thanks for the link - I have bookmarked it.

Moving to Maintenance, service, troubleshooting, and basic repair so more members will see it.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics