I'm almost done replacing fuel rails, turbo, inlet, injecors etc.. I have one hose left to connect. If you are looking at the car, driverside. Follow the intake manifold to the back of the intake. THere is a black silenoid thing with a vacuum line.

Where does this go. I think it wants to go under the intake manifold but I don't have anyplace for it? It's not long so I don't know why this is so hard?