WEIRD shaking cont'

This is a discussion on WEIRD shaking cont' within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I called the guy up from the dealer and he's willing to work out anything which is good! I ...

WEIRD shaking cont'

So I called the guy up from the dealer and he's willing to work out anything which is good! I flushed the old oil and put synth oil and 94oct gas and ran the car. Smooth everything is working fine. I got the car checked before doing and my mechanic told me to do an oil change and put 91 or higher gas because that can make your engine knock and shake if it was previously using that. Damn guy at the dealer didn't even put good gas! So I've taken the car out several times since and its awesome nothing happens hopefully this was the solution but if not its def going back. Thanks for the suggestions.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Did you have the thread where you have a vf35, cams, and new pistons? And the previous owner was running dog piss 87 in it? You have a potential headache on your hands.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

No not the previous owner, the day the dealer was giving me the car they put gas and they put "dog piss" in it. The previous owner even left a paper with them with indications about everything from which gas to how often he did oil changes etc,etc. they didn't take the time to read it but they handed it to me when they gave me the keys (DUMB ASSES). Do you know what else can go wrong because they did that? They know they are at fault so they are being extra nice!
    Last edited by wrx man; 11-29-2006 at 09:23 AM.