WRX was towed incorrectly...damages? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on WRX was towed incorrectly...damages? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Awe man sorry to here bout the trouble, please keep us updated. I just got my Rex back after over ...

Awe man sorry to here bout the trouble, please keep us updated. I just got my Rex back after over a month in the shop and it wasn't driving the same. I took it back to the shop that did the work and they had it for four more days. They told me the car was fine and there wasn't anything wrong with it. I didn't except that and took it to my local subje dealer. It turns out they didn't torque down the rear hubb assembly and the wheels could have literally come right off the car if I drove it any longer. To make a long story short there was additional 2000.00 in damages that Subaru fixed at the cost of the original shop. Stick with it and don't let them get away with screwing up your ride.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

This thread is a bit old... I doubt this fellow still has this car. Kind words though... it's better not to add to old, dead threads, as it works the server really hard.

If you have a new, fresh topic, feel free to create a new thread!
    Welcome to ClubWRX
    Last edited by Impreza2.0; 12-02-2013 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Impreza2.0 View Post
    This thread is a bit old... I doubt this fellow this car. Kind words though... it's better not to add to old, dead threads, as it works the server really hard.

If you have a new, fresh topic, feel free to create a new thread!
    Welcome to ClubWRX
    Oops I didn't realize how old it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123