3 minor things that annoy me a bit how to fix?...

This is a discussion on 3 minor things that annoy me a bit how to fix?... within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; first the rubber sheath thing on the drivers side window near the mirrior has a minor hole in it, but ...

3 minor things that annoy me a bit how to fix?...

first the rubber sheath thing on the drivers side window near the mirrior has a minor hole in it, but it makes a loud blowing noise with the window up.

The passenger side rear window switch doesnt work, the driver can roll the window down, and the passenger can roll it back up but it wont go down.

Lastly the trunk release level stopped working. It just stopped, my friend threw a box in the trunk slammed it down a bit excessive (he didnt expect it to be so light) and since then it will not open with the release lever, you can open it with the key but thats the only way.

If anyone could suggest how to fix any of these Id appreciate it.
    2003 Hyundai Tiburon GTV6 (sold)
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    There is a lever on the trunk latch mechanism that disables the remote release. Do you have the owners manual?
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by phobiarg View Post
    The passenger side rear window switch doesnt work, the driver can roll the window down, and the passenger can roll it back up but it wont go down.
    The windows are a common ground system through the master(driver's door) switch. If only the pass rear switch isn't functioning, it is probably that door's switch. I would check the switch's harness is properly connected w/ no obvious loose wires or damage before just throwing it in though.
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    There is a lever on the trunk latch mechanism that disables the remote release. Do you have the owners manual?
    I was going to say the same thing. I hit mine on accident one day and didn't realize it and thought my lever was broken too...
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    nothing funny about stubble on the man-marbles.

Quote Originally Posted by Jje121 View Post
    I was going to say the same thing. I hit mine on accident one day and didn't realize it and thought my lever was broken too...
    My brother helped me wash my car once and hit the lever, and I thought the remote release was shot too. I felt like a moron when I realized what had happened.

Sorry my post wasn't helpful.