Screeching Sounds..

This is a discussion on Screeching Sounds.. within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; (This is posted in the New Member Hangout as well) Alright so i have a 2002 WRX with a VF34, ...

Screeching Sounds..

(This is posted in the New Member Hangout as well)
    Alright so i have a 2002 WRX with a VF34, sti pinks, walbro fuel pump, catless downpipe, catless tbe, and Cobb AP.. Ok so got all that installed, drove it around for maybe.. 20 miles and started gettings this loud highpitched screeching sound at higher boost levels, got a few opinons and we decided that there was a leak/hole in the turbo inlet hose. So after a little while got a Perrin Inlet hose and installed that (which was a terrible experience) Fired it up and we have the exact same sound, maybe slightly different pitch but occurs under the same circumstances. So any other ideas? Checked for over boost and everything seems to be with in maybe +/- 0.5lbs so I dont think thats an issue. Anyway I dont know too much about this stuff so any suggestions or help would be great! Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

could the compressor housing be cracked? or the bearing are going? I'm not sure just a few ideas off the top of my head
    04 WRX Java Black
    Mustang Dyno 218 awhp 216 awtq
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    yea you know its modified
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works

I Support ClubWRX
    Uppipe leak.