Help! In Need Of Hoses

This is a discussion on Help! In Need Of Hoses within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey, I am in dire need of the hoses which connect to the collant resivore which is positioned over the ...

Help! In Need Of Hoses

Hey,

I am in dire need of the hoses which connect to the collant resivore which is positioned over the turbo on the 2002 WRX. There are four hoses which connect, and I am needing all four. Does anyone have part numbers for these hoses (or are they printed on the hose itself). I know they are formed hoses, and that I can not get them at a parts store such as NAPA, Carquest, or Checkers. Do you know of anyone who could/would overnight or 2nd day them to me? How much? Websites where they can be purchased? I really appreciate any assistance!

Thank You,
    Ryan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

you can get samco colored hoses but they only come in kits of 9 for $150. you can get it on most any subaru parts site try www.mauromotorsports.com
    search for "samco hose kit" I am not sure if they are what you looking for or if that kit will have all the hoses you need in it though.

I Support ClubWRX
    Here's a direct link to that hose kit. I'm also not totally sure if it includes the hoses you need. Interesting; I didn't know that Samco had that kit.

http://store.mauromotorsports.com/sa9pihokit.html
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon