oh deer

This is a discussion on oh deer within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; driving on rt 220 north just south of the new york-pennsylvania border...WHAM, peace out deer. second to last pic is ...

oh deer

driving on rt 220 north just south of the new york-pennsylvania border...WHAM, peace out deer.

second to last pic is my hood scoop before my amazing duct tape job, the last picture is my "modded" hood scoop
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11-10-06_0652.jpg   11-10-06_0653.jpg   11-10-06_0654.jpg   11-10-06_0655.jpg   11-10-06_1351.jpg  

11-11-06_1206.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sucks
    06 VF39'd WRX 270awhp 295wtq @15psi
    Should I OpenSource and ditch the AP?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #006

Oh man

Yummm..... Venison

Atleast you can eat good for a while.
    2002 WRB Wagon
    Cobb Stg 1

"You just got beat by a station wagon!!!"

I Support ClubWRX
    Is that 200mph tape?
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Exclamation Damn sleep bumps on the side of the road

This is the result of an accident inside what we call the Gorge, its in the corner top corner of AZ near St George...my friend and I had been gambling and he asked me to drive home, shortly after driving just under 100 he asked me to ralley his car the way i know how...long story short 80% of the way through i had to take an outside lane on a left hand turn (as there was a semi in the inside) going just about 125mph the rear tires, where the road was straightening, touched the divits that make the noise so u dont fall asleep at the wheel. and sent us into a spin into the wall where we hit it at 4 different places in which we managed to roll 3 times and slam into the other guardrail. which had 10 feet of dirt and then a 70 foot drop to the Virgin River...... my best friend whos car i crashed was not angry with me....just glad that we were both alive...we both didnt have our seat belts on and only injuries were sore muscles in our neck back and hips...

Quote Originally Posted by BluReXxDeaD View Post
    This is the result of an accident inside what we call the Gorge, its in the corner top corner of AZ near St George...my friend and I had been gambling and he asked me to drive home, shortly after driving just under 100 he asked me to ralley his car the way i know how...long story short 80% of the way through i had to take an outside lane on a left hand turn (as there was a semi in the inside) going just about 125mph the rear tires, where the road was straightening, touched the divits that make the noise so u dont fall asleep at the wheel. and sent us into a spin into the wall where we hit it at 4 different places in which we managed to roll 3 times and slam into the other guardrail. which had 10 feet of dirt and then a 70 foot drop to the Virgin River...... my best friend whos car i crashed was not angry with me....just glad that we were both alive...we both didnt have our seat belts on and only injuries were sore muscles in our neck back and hips...
    damn dude. thats crazy, my friend went into a steep ditch at like 60 with no seatbelt on and i thought he would be dead when i walked up to him. i would have hated to be behind you watching when that happened. good to hear you're both alright though.

Quote Originally Posted by BluReXxDeaD View Post
    you sir might be one of the luckiest...and one of the dumbest members on this board. I am glad your alive but who the hell says "my friend asked my to rally the car the way i know how" without even putting a seatbelt on?
    Cobb Stage 2

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I've had a few close calls with the deer also,sucks,man.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Registered Whippersnapper mustangtx63's Avatar
    Wow, that really sucks.
    I'm sorry to read this. I hope you get it all fixed.
    ~ Retired Blobeye Syndicate #063 ~
    2011 Ford F-150 ECOBOOST 4x4

I Support ClubWRX
    Sorry dude, I know the feeling ...

I hit a deer early this morning :(
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

it's all fixed now! but sadly I am still at college and got it fixed at home, only a week until i get to drive it again!

dude tonight i was driving home and i missed a deer by like a foot. i thought i was gonna have to get a new front endQ