smash
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on smash within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i just recently went airborn unintentonally in ma wrx and smashed my core support and did some additional damage to ...

smash

i just recently went airborn unintentonally in ma wrx and smashed my core support and did some additional damage to ma car. i was wondering if any1 can point me in the direction of some good cvjoints and suspension for my car because it makes noises

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hahhaha, care to elaborate on what happened?

i went campin and waas smashing on some loggin road up this mountain. ive been up there before but i was in a 4 runner the previous time. i was going at a good speed when i went up this hill and couldnt see that on the other sine of the hill there was these deep pothole type ruts i hit the first i and went flying smashed my front end on other ones and continued smashing my front then my rear.. i did alot of damage under my car too dented my oil pan and a little dent in the gas tank and a number of scrapes and scratches..

^^^DUDE are you for real??? not being a jerk but you gave me a good laugh..however I am thinking that this must be a joke.... you seriously didn't give a dam and kept on going like as if you had a 4 runner not realizing that you are killing your car?
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter

no coments
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

You probably need more than CV joints. You should probably go to a good alignment shop and get a list of the broken stuff. Then you should go to a good body shop and get an estimate of the damage to see if you will need to have some pulling done to align the body. Replacing the suspension parts does not guarantee a good alignment if the body is twisted or bent.
    My water heater has a blow off valve.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.