Accident?

This is a discussion on Accident? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i had my new car parked, not even 700 miles on her yet, came back someone had side swipped her ...

Accident?

i had my new car parked, not even 700 miles on her yet, came back someone had side swipped her and left the scene, not even a note. 2500.00 damage... she's at the shop now, went to see the progress, she was in pieces...but the paint jobs going to be done right... i hope...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ugh man I feel for you thats horrable.

where was it parked? was it a parking lot with cameras that could have the car on tape?

Peachypumpkincheeks

What a bummer! Some people are just @*((*^#$()#&@)*&^ *insert unkind words here*

+1 for karma
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

+2 for karma,
    I have a door that still needs to be fixed from some A$$hole
    Stage II and loving it!

These do suck, but I can tell you from experience that karma always wins.

My proof? About 2 years ago, I was awoken around 7 AM by the sound of my car alarm going off. Because I was asleep, it took several minutes to get out to my car. When I went out there, There were huge scrapes and scuffs along the drivers side rear bumper. Obviously the guy parked next to me took it too close and knocked the **** outta my car. no note, nothing. Well, a couple days later, Im walking to my apartment and I notice a black jetta parked near my space. On a hunch, I check his front bumper.... sure enough, blue marks right on the edge! I found my man! I went in and called the police, and had an officer document the marks on my car as well as his. I ended up getting the phone number for the guy but I never did anything about it. Im not totally sure why.... I guess I was just feeling extremely nice. Well, about a month after that happened, I see the same Jetta, except this time, his front bumper is almost falling off! I dont know if someone hit him or if he hit someone, but his bumper was screwed!

So... to the individual who vandalized our brother, the OP..... Enjoy your reprieve. It wont be long......

+ 3 for karma....

dont feel bad man about a week ago some a-hole poped all four tires on my dads brand new lexus rx350 and took a blade and marked it from head light to tail light...i was pissed to the point to where i was gonna drive to nyc to look for that mo-fo and put a hole in his/her head
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

o i c ur from nyc too... well my dad is in the bronx... castle hill area
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING