HKS BROKEN? is there a warrenty?

This is a discussion on HKS BROKEN? is there a warrenty? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i had a motor swapp perform and ever since my bov has been making a flutter niose and the intake ...

HKS BROKEN? is there a warrenty?

i had a motor swapp perform and ever since my bov has been making a flutter niose and the intake has been making a flutter niose too, so i got tired of it and put the stock BOV back in and now my car runs good, so do i call hks and send in my BOV is there any warrenty on this thing? (the box is all in japenese)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

you must be new to bov's.... its normal to have the fluttering sound with an intake... also did you know bov's are bad for you suby !
    try using the search button next time !
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

ive had it for 2 years and it had a different sound but it could be because of the 2.5 shortbock or the head work or it was adjusted by the shop, no biggie i out my stock one back on and my car runs a thousand time better! thanks for the advice! BOV=

good to kno
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING