my engine died conclusion!!

This is a discussion on my engine died conclusion!! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; The Cause Of Death Of My Engine Is Detnation. My #3 Piston Is Melted And The Wire Harness Is Melted.and ...

my engine died conclusion!!

The Cause Of Death Of My Engine Is Detnation. My #3 Piston Is Melted And The Wire Harness Is Melted.and The Dealer Also Said My Water Pump,turbo, And Cylinder Heads And Clutch Were All Deatroyed Due To The Fire.and The Cost To Fix The Car Is $11000. Well I Can Get A Cobb Tuning 2.5 Block For $2600 And I Can Get My Heads Rebuild For $1400. So My Winter Will Be Spent Getting A Full Cobb Tuning Packege Installed.
    I Will Be Posting The Pics Of The Damage In A Few Days.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    You say fire like it was actually on fire. If this is true you probaly have a ton more issues. If it was just det. and you melted the piston which caused the motor to cease which caused ur interferance motor to self destruct, then that's semi logical. If you are going with a 2.5 block try to get some sti heads w/ avcs and a good tune.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"