car not pullin correct

This is a discussion on car not pullin correct within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hi there i have a 95 subaru turbo wagon , i have a prob my car drives great but once ...

car not pullin correct

hi there i have a 95 subaru turbo wagon , i have a prob my car drives great but once i put foot down car starts jurking but then clears its self ,it starts around 5thou revs but u keep foot down n then it clears but jurks are quit big, i also have a small rattle nose which sounds like exhaust heat shield nose but it not n sound as if coming from around turbo area any help would be greatfully

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Might be a leak and/or wastegate I guess. Try posting on scoobynet.co.uk, they are closer to you geographically.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Could be motor mounts too. On an eleven year old car it wouldn't suprise me.
    2006 WRX WRB Wagon
    Stage 2 Cobb catless DP and Borla Hush CBE
    *Total Loss*