Vacuum Diagrams

This is a discussion on Vacuum Diagrams within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Does anyone have diagrams of all the vacuum lines on an 02 WRX, or pics of the vacuum routing under ...

Vacuum Diagrams

Does anyone have diagrams of all the vacuum lines on an 02 WRX, or pics of the vacuum routing under the engine bay? Any help would be appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Anyone, please?

Bump ttt. I am installing all new silicone hoses this weekend. If anyone would be willing to measure the length of the hoses in the wastegate vacuum circuit on an 02-03 REX that would be so helpful. Anyone who can help please ring in here.

Forget the whole vacuum diagram thing. I need help from a bugeye owner. Question: When looking at the wastegate solenoid from the front of the car, the port on the solenoid pointing towards the turbo, is this the port that supplies the line to the "T" and restrictor? Someone please help.

Can't figure out how to post a pic but if you go to my photobucket site in the info album there is a pic of the vacume hose set up. Basicaly it goes like this ; small hose with pill goes from turbo nipple to top of T other small hose goes from top of T to wastegate , longer vac hose with 1/8" inline connector goes from bottom of T to top of FBC solenoid, other long vac hose goes from bottom of FBC solenoid to top of air hose just past the air filter box and MAF sensor.
    '02 WRX 4EAT, 311,000KMs/194,500Miles, Sold. Best car I ever had. '09 STi stage 1, hope this one will be good too...