2005 WRX Service Manual..
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2005 WRX Service Manual.. within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I just talked to a dealer about getting a 30,000 mile service, and he wants to take 0 from me ...

2005 WRX Service Manual..

I just talked to a dealer about getting a 30,000 mile service, and he wants to take $600 from me to do it. I've heard that this service consists of basic fluid checks and some easy part replacements, and want to do most of them myself. Does anyone have or know where I can get a copy of the 2005 WRX Service Manual?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Aren't the requirements for each service interval printed in the back of the cars owners manual? I'd look at mine, but I'm at work.
    Blobeye Syndicate #035
    Cobb Stage 2

I paid about $325 or so for my 60k
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by GraysonSubaru View Post
    I paid about $325 or so for my 60k
    Did that include a new timing belt and rear diff fluid change?

Vez

Periodic Maintenance Services

You can do most of it yourself without much trouble. The only thing I paid to have done for the 30k was the coolant flush and I know people here do that themselves as well.

Last edited by Vez; 02-25-2009 at 11:48 PM.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..
    2007 UGM WRX STI Ltd. #081/800

Quote Originally Posted by powdr_dayz View Post
    I just talked to a dealer about getting a 30,000 mile service, and he wants to take $600 from me to do it. I've heard that this service consists of basic fluid checks and some easy part replacements, and want to do most of them myself. Does anyone have or know where I can get a copy of the 2005 WRX Service Manual?
    link in sig
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.